To create a subscription and receive vacancies on a regular basis, follow the steps below:
Subscription via the "Profile" button
- Sign up for Jooble
- Click the button "Profile" on the main page of the Jooble website
- Go to the "Subscriptions" section:
- Create one or more subscriptions depending on your needs.
4.1 Enter the email address you would like to receive the subscription to.
Click the button "Configure the subscription":4.2 Fill in the fields "Position" and "City". Then click the button "Subscribe":To get more details on how to create a subscription, read the article Rules and tips on how to set up a subscription.
Subscriptions via search page (for unregistered users)
- Make a Jooble search query
- Click "Ok" in the pop-up window (in the right part of the page): OR turn on the toggle "Get new jobs by email" at the top of the search result page:
- Enter your email address to register and set up a subscription on Jooble:
Newsletter Mail Gmail Email Subscribe Letters Come Jobs Get